The Sand Lake Business Association is a non-profit organization comprised of business people and community members that strive to promote and protect business within the Town of Sand Lake and the surrounding communities. The Association is committed to encouraging and promoting activities which benefit the residents of Sand Lake and the wider community that enjoys and patronizes our businesses.
We strive to:
- Increase awareness and traffic to local businesses.
- Foster a sense of community among our members.
- Promote a better business climate as well as promoting the Town of Sand Lake and the surrounding area as a desirable place to live, work and patronize.
- Build a stronger community by increasing business success, diversity and vitality and to represent the business community with local government.
- Raise public awareness of the business community’s contributions to the economic and social vitality of the Town
and surrounding areas.
- Hold monthly gatherings to network and socialize with fellow business people.
We invite all local and area businesses and their employees to join the Sand Lake Business Association. The more members we have, the more effective we can be to improve the services and vitality of the Sand Lake area.
See our upcoming events.