The Sand Lake Business Association strives to improve the community.
Our big event each year is the Town Wide Garage Sale, held each September. We provide free advertising for town residents’ sales and a vendor corral for those who want to shop or sell. It also brings potential visitors from all over the Capital district to our beautiful town.
Here are some examples of our commitment to our town:
- Flags for the annual Memorial Day Parade
- $500 scholarship
- Historical marker at the Sand Lake Cemetery
- Welcome wagon
- Community forum for local politicians
- Purchase of town archives dating from 1812
- Grand Marshall of the Kiwanis SummerFest Parade
- Sponsors of the annual “Taste of Sand Lake”
- Participants in the annual Memorial Day Service, presenting a wreath at the Veterans’ Park
Some useful links: